12 Oct From Corporate Career to Commercial Real Estate Investor, with Steff Boldrini
Steffany Boldrini is originally from Brazil but moved to Silicon Valley 20 years ago, where she had a successful career in tech sales. For the past three years, Steffany has focused on commercial real estate investing after receiving inspiration and mentorship from sophisticated real estate investors in the niche. She's invested in three different asset classes since then and has achieved 36% cash on cash returns.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Steff made the transition into real estate after being in a corporate role for 10 years
- Why she took two years to make her first purchase
- How she financed the car washes and self-storage facility she first invested in
- Steff’s biggest challenge as a real estate investor and how she overcame it
- The importance of having a network you can lean on to fill your knowledge gaps
- Steff’s ideal real estate transactions
- The learning curve involved in real estate syndications
- One of the most expensive mistakes new investors make and how to avoid it
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine