13 Apr Thriving in All Markets, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990s and selectively to date) and owning a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why no one is able to predict the market
- What will happen to buyers and sellers when interest rates go up
- How the increase in entrepreneurship will reduce the amount of conventional home buying in upcoming years
- Why creative real estate niche allows you to pivot and thrive in any market
- How structuring longer deals can allow you to succeed in all markets
- When is the right time to get started in creative real estate
- Why successful people actively seek out ways to remove their confirmation bias
- Join the Wicked Smart Sit Down https://smartrealestatecoach.com/events
- Follow Chris and Zach on Clubhouse to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: