03 Jul Accountability and Discipline, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- Why you should revisit episode 42 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast and its discussion about the importance of discipline
- Why the terms niche is positioned to survive and even thrive in challenging economic times, and how Chris refined his methods after the 2008 economic crash
- How your mindset, more than any other factor, is what determines whether you will be successful within any niche in real estate
- Why Chris has formed an accountability partnership with Stephen Woessner, CEO of Predictive ROI, and has an accountability call every single Monday morning
- What other accountability partnerships Chris has formed, and how the team is also holding themselves accountable
- How Chris begins every day with a workout, meditation, and a few minutes of journaling, and how that discipline helps give him a mindset of gratitude and success
- How to get engaged with the Wicked Smart community, and how the community can help you get focused, accountable and informed
- What valuable tools, resources and content Chris and the Smart Real Estate Coach team are creating for students
- Why you should start engaging with the Wicked Smart community, and how it can help you create a powerful plan for the second half of 2020 and beyond
- Be The Authority course: https://predictiveroi.com/be-the-authority/
- 31 Day Billionaire course: https://bit.ly/2CDS0Sg
- Website: www.getQLS.com
Power of One Daily Discipline solocast from Chris:
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: