17 Apr Thriving In Chaos: Overcoming Fear and Finding Clarity, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chris and his team plan to help Smart Real Estate Coach podcast listeners navigate through this difficult time and thrive in the chaos
- How real estate investors are positioned to help spread positivity and help buyers and sellers during this struggling economy
- Why we don’t have the power to change what is going on, but we can decide how to react and can be secure in the knowledge that eventually things will move back toward normal
- Why we can either choose to be behind the “centerline” playing catch up, at the centerline just getting by, or we can be way ahead and thriving
- What previous major challenges Chris has faced successfully to get to the point he is at with his business today
- Why there is a major crisis every 80-100 years, and how people have always managed to find a way to come out the other side
- Why the worst thing you can possibly do during this crisis is freeze in place, and what three key steps you can take action on today to help navigate this challenge
- How Chris is doubling down on his business and looking toward the positive rather than focusing on the negative
- How to draw a “perfect triangle” that will help you thrive in the chaos and give you clarity on your future