23 Feb Creating Win-Win-Win Scenarios with Notes, with Scott Carson
Scott is the owner and managing member of WeCloseNotes.com, an Austin-based, defaulted note buying company. He specializes in finding non-performing notes on residential and commercial properties and purchasing these notes for his portfolio. He is also a nationally syndicated radio host of the popular podcast, The Note Closers Show which has millions of listeners across 17 AM and FM radio stations and downloads across 130 countries.
Scott has a variety of classes and educational products to help other real estate investors looking to learn more about notes and distressed debt investing. He teaches a 3-day workshop for investors on buying defaulted notes called the Virtual Note Buying Workshop that focuses on how to Find, Fund, and Flip non-performing notes directly from banks.
Also, once to twice a year, Scott hosts the popular online summit and conference, Note Camp, which features twenty to thirty speakers and experts in the note space. Note Camp is the longest-running online conference of its type and regularly features 500 plus attendees. Topics include residential and commercial notes, servicing, workout, due diligence, marketing, raising private capital, and other topics. Note Camp is a great starting point for new note investors to get a broad bit of knowledge on different topics in the note space.
Scott was the previous Sr. Real Estate Coach for RealEstateProfitCoach.com and a Mortgage Banker and Vice President with JPMorgan Chase. He was also responsible for the successful launch of Ariel Capital Mortgage Lending that helped provide investors with bank financing on their residential properties in over 30 states.
The Note Closers Show Podcast is focused on the niche of distressed note and debt investing with the content split between educational aspects of the industry along with interviewing industry experts, investors, and other entrepreneurial-based subjects that investors face daily.
Specialties: Non-Performing Notes, Raising Private Money, Short Sales, Defaulted Paper, Residential and Commercial Investing along with marketing and podcasting.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What you can expect to learn from Scott during the Wicked Smart Summit
- Why investors in the note business are less likely to be afraid of bankruptcies than other real estate investors
- How the note business can create win-win-win scenarios for the banks, homeowners, and investors
- How to structure deals that can allow homeowners to stay in their homes when they’re approaching foreclosure
- Why rising interest rates will cause the note business to increase
- Podcast: https://weclosenotes.com/note-closers-show-podcast/
- Website: https://weclosenotes.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WeCloseNotes
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1scottcarson/?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/1scottcarson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/1scottcarson/
- Note Weekend: https://noteweekend.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/1scottcarson
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: