02 Nov Pay Attention to the Sat-Nav Directions for Success, with Joel Sangerman
Joel Sangerman is the CEO of I Buy Real Estate dot com. He has made over ten million dollars in real estate. He routinely makes five- and six-figure checks on beautiful houses in beautiful neighborhoods — the types of homes in which anyone would want to live. You can do the same. Using very little (if any) of your own money.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How getting the right coaching and implementing what you’re taught enables you to be successful in real estate
- Priming of the market and how it works
- The types of deals Joel likes to focus on
- The cons of having a W2 and how to plan your escape
- Obstacles that stop people from successfully doing a deal
- Why good quality coaching is like using a sat nav rather than using an old-fashioned road atlas
- Some unexpected tips Joel has gotten through coaching and masterminds
- Mistakes that Joel has made in the past and why he sees them as learning opportunities
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine