10 Apr Crushing It in Real Estate Notes, with Paige Panzarello
Paige Panzarello is the “Cashflow Chick.” Having been a Real Estate investor and entrepreneur for over 20 years, Paige has experienced many facets of real estate investing. Her experience includes founding and running her own Residential and Commercial Construction and Acquisition companies, Buy and Hold residential and commercial real estate investing, Tax Deeds/Liens, and Fix and Flip, to name a few. She currently focuses on Non-Performing Notes that she purchases all across the United States. Whether in notes, residential or commercial real estate, in California, Arizona, or nationwide, Paige has been successful in completing over $150 million in real estate transactions to date.
She has been a regularly featured guest on “The Cashflow Guys” podcast, and you can also find her on the “The Note Closers Show,” “Cashflow Ninja,” “Secrets to Real Estate Investing,” and “Real Estate Investor Goddesses” podcasts, to name a few. Paige is a Founding Member and the Vice President of WREN, the Women’s Real Estate Network, which currently has chapters across the West coast, and is expanding rapidly across the United States.
Paige teaches the “Building Wealth with Notes” Workshop that drills down into the details of how to buy Non-Performing Notes, what to look for, due diligence to perform, and how to mitigate risk. Having experienced the hardship of economic downturn, and what she calls “a very difficult learning experience”, Paige knows first-hand how “life can happen” to everyone. Her company was founded to help people in distress. Paige is also driven to help educate people on the importance of passive income, deal evaluation, money, and debt management. She wants everyone to elevate their situation and become free of dependence so that when “life happens” they will be ready not broken.
Whether it is improving communities one house at a time, helping borrowers stay in their homes, or working with other investors to learn a new way to potentially earn higher investment dollars for their retirement years, Paige is dedicated to helping people improve their lives in every way. She lives by the motto, “People first, profit second.”
For more information about Paige, the workshop, or the Cashflow Chick Community, please go to www.CashflowChick.com and www.BuildingWealthwithNotes.com.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- Why and how Paige got started in real estate investing out of necessity when she needed to help settle her grandmother's estate
- How Paige got involved in notes, what notes are, and why they are worth considering for your real estate investments
- Paige explains the difference between performing and non-performing notes, and why she buys first-position non-performing notes secured by residential real estate
- Why you would want to buy a non-performing note, due to the substantial discounts you can get
- How to find a note worth buying, how to get started in the niche, and why notes are a great way to get the same perks as buy-and-hold without the drawbacks
- How Paige navigated the real estate market crash of 2008, and how the experience shaped her business views and pushed her toward notes
- Why entering the niche of real estate notes was a life-changing strategy adjustment for Paige and her business
- Why a good, experienced team is crucial for getting started and finding success in real estate investing
- Why Paige refuses to conform to a deal and requires the dealer to confirm to her strategies and expectations
- Why Paige is looking to grow a real estate fund and expand it to a $100 million fund in the next few years
- Paige expresses the importance of finding a good mentor, and she shares her experiences with her own mentor
How to contact Paige Panzarello:
- Website: www.buildingwealthwithnotes.com/srec/
- Website: www.cashflowchick.com
- Website: www.TheTryllionGroup.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/paige.damin
- CFC Facebook: www.facebook.com/CashflowChick
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/paige-panzarello-664417a9/
- Twitter: @Cashflow_Chick
Paige’s Recommended Reading List: