17 Aug Invest in Yourself, with Nick Prefontaine
In 2003, Nick Prefontaine was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk, or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan Children’s hospital. Now Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the real estate industry and got started at an early age. Most notably, he was knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16, doing up to 50 doors a day. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career. When someone opens the door you better have something compelling to say.
Now, Nick specializes in working with lease purchase buyers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. That includes working with them throughout the entire deal which ends in them being able to get their own loan. Getting buyers to the finish line is something Nick and the entire team at Original Real Estate take pride in. That is something that separates them from their competition. Regardless of a buyer’s credit situation, he looks at their complete financial picture and comes up with a plan to get them into a home.
What you will learn in this episode:
- When and where you can hear Nick’s sessions at the Quantum Leap Systems Live Event
- Some of the topics Nick will share at the QLS Live event
- Why Nick’s mentor has been invaluable in helping him deconstruct his internal process
- What book Nick is currently reading to help himself continue to learn and develop
- How you can get 90% off event ticket price for QLS Live event
- Listen to Nick Prefontaine’s first appearance in the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast episode 44: https://smartrealestatecoach.com/podcasts/family-cast-1/
- Free “What’s Your Excuse” ebook: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/gifts
- Check out the Not Just A Transaction podcast, hosted by Nick Prefontaine and Zach Beach: www.prepropertysolutions.com/podcast/
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine