23 May All in the Family
In today’s Family Cast, Chris is joined by family members Nick Prefontaine and Zach Beach.
In 2003, Nick was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over 3 weeks. The Doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk or eat on his own again. Less than 3 months later, he was running out of Franciscan. Now a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer, Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the Real Estate industry from an early age. Most notably was his knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16 and 17 after getting his license. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career.
Now specializing in working with lease purchasers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. To get into any of our homes does not require credit. We look at your complete picture as a buyer and come up with a plan to get you into a home.
Zach has been around the real estate business for over 7 years. He has been a part of or has been mentored in a number of facets in the real estate world. Zach graduated from Shrewsbury High School in 2008 and continued his education at Bay State University to focus on Management/Marketing. He then took that knowledge and expanded it at UMASS Dartmouth to major in Marketing as well as minor in Finance. While educating himself throughout his college years he worked in the restaurant industry.
His current focus is helping our Associates from many backgrounds and situations, looking to start or continue their REI business. He specializes in speaking with Seller’s to find the best option for them. He helps acquire 5-10 properties every month between family business and Associates. It was a natural fit for him to be involved in this part of the business because at heart he is a problem solver and people person. His skills in marketing and finance have allowed him to thrive in such a short period of time in this business.
Zachary is always educating himself and is always striving to become the best he can be. He is constantly looking for ways to sharpen his skill set in order to educate others.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the market is constantly changing and if you’re not prepared for those changes, it can cost you big as a real estate investor
- Why it’s important to have mentorship and coaching that goes beyond real estate investing to address personal and financial challenges you may experience as you grow and as your business grows
- How to sell your properties once you’ve made that all-important initial investment in real estate
- Why Realtors are leaving incredible amounts of money on the table by not employing certain strategies in their work
- Following a path to remove the guesswork and many of the trials and errors out of your way so you can achieve success with fewer roadblocks to maneuver around or break through
- Why finding buyers is rarely a problem, though many investors fear being unable to do so above all else
- Reasons a background in real estate is not required to become a successful real estate investor
- Why you don’t have to quit your job and go all in to be successful in real estate investing
- Mastering the script as a genuine pathway to wealth in real estate and how it can save you endless hours by eliminating the need to reinvent the wheel
- The importance of having a system to follow and following that system for every part of the real estate investing process
- How to avoid being overwhelmed by the process when investing in real estate – especially as you begin investing in multiple properties
- The importance of confidence, why it’s your greatest asset, and how sticking to the script helps you build it