07 Jul Make Millions Using Other People’s Money
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed real estate investor for 20+ years. His real estate investing career started at the age of 23 when he read “Nothing Down” by Robert Allen.
Through their company, Independence Day, Inc., Mitch, together with his wife, Tommi, and his daughter, Shannon have bought and sold over 1,500 properties in and around San Antonio, TX since 1996. Their company specializes in buying distressed properties with other people’s money and selling those properties with owner financing.
The Stephen family built wealth by purchasing homes, selling them for double the cost, and owner financing the sale by creating a note to their buyer. In 1991 the family made plans to keep their wealth and create what Mitch calls, “forever money” by acquiring self-storage and boat storage facilities primarily around Canyon Lake, TX. They started with 13 boat storages around the lake, and the storage business has grown to over 1,100 storage doors in 16 locations.
Mitch is the author 3 books, “Failing Forward to Financial Freedom,” “200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties,” and “The Art of Owner Financing.”
Mitch, now semi-retired, is a prolific coach and educator who takes a personalized approach to his network of students. Mitch’s personal expertise includes raising private money, finding bargain properties, negotiating favorable terms, dealing with renovations and contractors, selling houses, selling notes with little to no discount, and helping others deal with the every day throws of life in business.
What you will learn:
- How to use other people’s money to find success quickly
- Why Mitch made a promise to himself to, “never take another job,” and how he kept it
- What to do when you fail and how to move forward
- The tactics needed to automate and grow your real estate business
- How to make yourself the sole benefactor of your earning potential
- Why he dedicates himself to teaching and what his students bring to him
- Where to find the knowledge you need to grow your business
Ways to contact Mitch:
- Twitter: @Mitch_Stephen
- Buying Site: Cash4Houses.NET
- Selling Site: Homes2Go.NET
- Note Servicing: MoatNoteServicing.com
- Website: CanyonLakeStorage.com
- Website: FlourBluffStorage.com
- Website: RockportFultonBoatStorage.com
- Books: 1000houses.com/the-book