07 Feb Be Poised for ANY Real Estate Market
Mark Ferguson’s purpose is to help as many people as he can become financially free through real estate.
Mark Ferguson is a real estate agent, real estate investor, author and the creator of InvestFourMore.com. Mark’s real estate team sells hundreds of homes a year. He has flipped over 100 houses, owns 16 rental properties, and has written five books. Investfourmore.com is a real estate blog with over 300,000 views a month, over 35,000 subscribers and a wealth of free information.
Mark created InvestFourMore in March of 2013 to show investors how to invest in rental properties. The blog became popular very quickly and Mark expanded the topics he wrote about to include flipping houses and becoming a real estate agent.
While Mark loves to write and help others invest, he still actively invests and shares his journey through his articles. Mark has been investing since 2001 and has also been an agent since 2001. He has seen the ups of the real estate industry and survived the housing crisis thanks to his solid investing strategies.
There are many real estate gurus in the online space who talk about buying with no money down, buying with no credit, and making easy money in real estate. These programs and guru’s are more interested in taking easy money from consumers than they are teaching people real, usable strategies in real estate.
Mark did not create InvestFourMore to cater to the easy money crowd. Mark feels real estate investing the right way is not easy, it takes hard work, discipline and patience. He feels it is a good thing that real estate investing is not easy, because if it were, there would not be so much up side for the investors who put in the hard work.
What you will learn:
- How Mark went from selling 10-15 houses a year to over 200
- The “dilapidated dwelling” niche market where Mark focuses much of his efforts
- Pros and cons of being both an investor and a licensed broker
- How Mark overcame being an introvert to start his blog and podcast
- The value of going to a real estate event
- What Mark learned from his biggest career mistake
- Why you need to focus on high-level activities in your business and delegate the rest to hourly workers
- Two of the most expensive mistakes you can make in real estate
- Why you should study many areas of real estate before getting your license or buying a house
- The daily habits that make up Mark’s morning routine
- Key strategies for succeeding in real estate
- Smart Real Estate Coach Videos on YouTube