21 Dec Turnkey Real Estate Investing, with Lindsay Davis
Lindsay Davis serves as the Chief Executive Officer for Spartan Invest and Atlas Rental Property. With Lindsay’s leadership, Spartan Invest has ranked on the Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Companies in the country for 8 consecutive years since 2013. She is a millennial entrepreneur and has played an integral role in creating five brands and four companies, generating a combined revenue of almost $50 million. She presides over nearly $25 million in total assets and manages the company’s entire retail portfolio, which consists of over 1,600 rental properties. She also coordinates, manages, and directs the supply network of approximately 200 vendors. As CEO of Spartan Invest, it is her passion to help others find their financial freedom using our full-service turn-key process.
Lindsay was recognized by the Birmingham Business Journal as one of the Decade's Top 40 Under 40. She has also received various awards from the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, giving her the titles of International Woman of the Year and Female Executive of the Year over the last few years. Davis also gives back to her community by supporting The Nature Conservancy in Alabama, United Way, and Redemptive Cycles. She also spends her personal time with GirlSpring, Inc., a non-profit that focuses on the issues and concerns of girls and young women.
On top of her impressive list of professional accomplishments, Davis is a mother to three beautiful children and is inspirational as an executive leader and as a devoted pillar of her family. Davis has achieved an impressive balance of personal and professional endeavors, accomplishing so much so early in her career.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What turnkey real estate investing is, and how it may differ between organizations
- What challenges real estate investors may face that can impact cash flow
- How a diversified portfolio can help keep your cash flow safe
- What adjustments Lindsay’s team has made from lessons learned in the industry
- Why you need to ignore the market’s high interest rates and focus on profit
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine