09 Nov Raising and Sustaining Your Game, with Alan Stein
Alan Stein is a speaker, coach and author with an expertise in improving organizational performance, cohesion and accountability.
Alan spent 15 years working with the highest performing basketball players on the planet (like 2-time NBA Finals MVP Kevin Durant). He now teaches companies how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
Alan takes pride in being a dynamic storyteller that delivers practical take-a-ways for attendees to put into immediate action to become their best selves.
He empowers every audience to achieve higher performance by closing the gap between what they know they should do and what they are actually doing.
Most importantly, he asks every group he works with:
Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have for tomorrow?
What you will learn in this episode:
- How taking inventory of your strengths and weaknesses can help you get a better vision of how to get where you want to be
- Why the application of knowledge is more important than knowledge itself
- Why the things and people we associate with are vital for becoming who we want to be
- What you can gain from each of Alan’s books and a brief synopsis of each
- Why a brief meeting with Kobe Bryant led Alan to go back to focusing on the fundamentals of his craft
- Alan’s advice on building a framework that improves your present and sets up your future
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine