06 Apr The Mind and Body Framework, with Zach Beach
Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zach decided to leave the world of bartending and personal training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zach is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How a panic attack at 20 years old altered Zach’s life
- What is Zach’s definition of a panic attack
- What underlying problems caused Zach’s drug use
- How to build your mind from a fragile state to a confident state
- What three things you should work on to strengthen your mind
- Why finding peace and clarity in life leads to better results in business
- What steps can you take to improve your physical health and body
- What is “beast mode” and how can you reach it
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: