29 Sep What Makes a Great Team, with Zach Beach
Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zach decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zach is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How swimmer Diana Nyad completed the world’s longest open-water swim in 1979, having swum over 102 miles from the Bahamas to Florida
- How Diana Nyad’s incredible accomplishment wasn’t achieved solo but instead involved 51 other teammates on her side, and what makes a great team
- How Diana’s team included divers searching for sharks, spotters looking for debris, nutritionists, psychologists and many others
- Why too many new real estate investors think they need to do it all alone, and why a great team can take you much farther than you can go alone
- Why getting the right support system into place is crucial for achieving success as a real estate investor
- How the Smart Real Estate Coach team grew over time, starting with Chris Prefontaine and evolving from there
- Why it’s important to find what you do best and then surround yourself by people who can help you with your weaknesses
- Why real estate isn’t a solo sport but instead a team sport, and why empowering the amazing people around you is the key to creating the lifestyle of your dreams
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Check out Chris’s upcoming Business Scaling Secrets virtual event: www.BizScaling.com
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: