11 Apr You will NEVER be paid more than your value!
Todd Smith has been an entrepreneur for over 35 years and has enjoyed extraordinary personal and professional success. He owned his first business at the age of 18, became one of the youngest realtors to be inducted to RE/MAX’s Hall of Fame at age 28, and became an internationally recognized leader and trainer in the direct selling earning $27 million over the last 23 years.
Todd has conducted over 1000 training sessions and seminars for audiences around the world and has developed numerous training manuals and audio/visual sales tools, teaching entrepreneurs how to achieve professional success and accomplish their personal goals. His journey has taught him that success comes from the compounding effect of doing the little things correctly and consistently.
He’s the author of “Little Things Matter,” a resource for those who place a priority on being the best they can be.
What you will learn:
- Why it’s the little things that separate the best from the rest
- Pushing yourself every day to do what others aren’t willing to do
- Why your success is going to be determined by the value you provide
- Why you need to have a strong, burning desire about something in order to be successful at it
- The importance of continually building your knowledge base
- Building a plan that’s broken down into actionable daily tasks and executing on that plan
- Continually reassessing what’s working in your plan and what’s not
- Becoming a person of influence by getting people to like and respect you
- Why you need to have a to-do list and structure it in order of priority
- Getting rid of the excuses for doing what you know should do
- What you’ll learn on Todd’s incredible blog