08 Jun How the Right Community Can Help Your Business Grow, with Steve Mernick
Steve Mernick and his wife, Lauren, are the founders of Home On Your Terms and are based in eastern Connecticut. Steve serves as the company’s Acquisitions Director and loves crafting up creative solutions for sellers, while Lauren works as Sales Director and enjoys helping deserving buyers achieve their goal of homeownership.
When not working on their own business, they are mentoring other investors who wish to learn the terms of the niche of real estate. In their free time, they are with their two young children and two dogs. Steve can also be considered a Cornhole connoisseur, so you may find him outside perfecting his form.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why you have more control of your life as an entrepreneur
- How having a coach can help you make the transition into real estate investing
- Why the people you surround yourself with are essential to your growth on so many levels
- How mental strength is a critical part of your business success
- How having a mindset coach helped Steve move forward
- How entrepreneurs can get the most out of the Wicked Smart program
- What sets six-figure entrepreneurs on the path to creating financial freedom
- Website: http://www.homeonyourterms.com/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/steve-mernick-223b5b20b
- Facebook: Facebook.com/homeonyourterms
- Instagram: instagram.com/homeonyourterms
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine