13 Mar Becoming a Master of Your Industry, with Stephen Woessner
Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today's top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world with over 28,000+ email subscribers.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the “8 Money Draining Mistakes” and the “8 Money Making Opportunities.” Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, “The Small Business Owner's Handbook to Search Engine Optimization”, “Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking”, and “Profitable Podcasting.”
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- What you'll be able to learn at Chris's two-day QLS business strategy event, and how to register to attend the event
- How to attend the upcoming annual Business Scaling Secrets exclusive event with Chris and other high-profile speakers
- Why the key to scaling your business is found in being the expert of your industry in your local market
- Why people seek out a specialist for their needs, and why it is important to be clear in your intentions and beliefs
- Why you must be aware of why you chose the business you are in and build your point of view around what differentiates you
- How to use the lessons you have learned to define your perspective and guide your business decisions
- Why it is important to be certain you are surrounding yourself with the “right” people in your inner circle
- Why it takes time, practice, and learning from your mistakes to develop mastery in your business
- Why improvement comes from taking action, critiquing your action, adjusting for what you've learned, and taking action again (A-C-A-A)
- How great athletes became great because of coaching and practice, and why they didn't start out as legends of their sport
- Chris’s 2019 QLS Live Event: http://qlslive.com/
- Chris’s 2019 Business Scaling Event: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/business-scaling/
- Becoming a Category of One by Joe Calloway: https://amzn.to/2SBkBij