07 Aug Getting Ready for QLS Live, with Stephen Woessner
Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world with over 28,000+ email subscribers.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the “8 Money Draining Mistakes” and the “8 Money Making Opportunities.” Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, “The Small Business Owner’s Handbook to Search Engine Optimization”, “Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking”, and “Profitable Podcasting.”
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chris and Stephen’s accountability partnership and weekly accountability calls help them remain focused on their wins and their goals for the week
- Why Stephen’s Onward Nation podcast is a powerful resource for business owners and leaders to help them become more effective and successful
- Why being the authority in your market can help you do more deals, edge out competitors, and make new business connections
- Why tailoring your business and language to the ideal client or customer you want can also help you repel the kind of client you don’t want
- Why the number of real estate deals done on terms is increasing from just 2-3% in the 1990s to 10% after the 2008 market crash
- Why somewhere between 50-80% of real estate buyers do not qualify for traditional bank financing, including many small business owners
- How the QLS live event has consistently and dramatically increased in size year-over-year
- How to be entered into a raffle for a gift from Chris Prefontaine by leaving a rating and review of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast
Additional resources from Stephen Woessner:
- Website: www.predictiveROI.com
- Profitable Podcasting by Stephen Woessner: https://amzn.to/2GePXDf
- Onward Nation podcast: https://predictiveroi.com/onward-nation-podcast/
Additional resources from Chris Prefontaine:
- Send a screenshot of your rating and review of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast to this email address to be entered into a raffle for a free gift: email@example.com
- Website: www.smartrealestatecoach.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/smartrealestatecoach
- Profits Matter Mastermind website: www.profitsmattermm.com