16 Feb 3 Action Items for Success in 2022, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How the pandemic has caused a spike in entrepreneurship
- Why you should change your physical environment to achieve success
- How to become more clear and specific about your goals for this year
- Why you should focus on the most important thing you can add, and the most important thing you can drop from your life
- How regularly scheduled accountability and progress meetings can impact your success
- Why it’s important to define the needle movers in your business
- What it means to be a business owner rather than a fireman
- Why you should put things in your calendar instead of on a to-do list
- How to set goals in a variety of categories like A, B, and C goals
- Why you should listen to episode 329 highlighting the 10 attributes of success
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you're looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action