02 Jul Getting Into Real Estate Investing, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Chris's life was turned upside down by the 2008 crash, and how Chris's wife suggested he use his experience in bouncing back to help others
- How the 2008 crash forced Chris to “redefine the rules” of how he does business by cutting out the banks
- How getting into real estate investing again after his big losses during the 2008 crash meant learning to do things differently
- How Chris created and fine-tuned his methods and was able to trademark his three payday system, and how he began teaching his system to others
- Why bank loans are an unnecessary headache that the terms niche allows you to avoid, and how the terms niche can change your life
- How to get a free copy of Chris Prefontaine's upcoming book “Sell With Authority for the Real Estate Investor”
- How investor Brian O'Neill lost $36,000 in home equity through bank and real estate agent fees, and how he found a better way through the real estate terms niche
- How to find help getting into real estate investing the right way, by working with Chris Prefontaine and the Wicked Smart Community
- How the Wicked Smart Community is currently controlling upwards of $80 million in real estate deals, and how they are completely disrupting the market and changing lives
- Why getting into the terms niche can help you create generational wealth for your family, and how you can begin learning with Chris and his family team
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: