05 May Learning Real Estate Investing, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why surviving the chaos we’re all experiencing requires increasing your adaptability by learning real estate investing from people who have thrived during previous challenges
- Why it is always worth revisiting the opportunity to learn from experts, even if you’ve already attended past events with them
- Why one small golden nugget can turn into a massive shift in your mindset and in the success of your business
- Why it is vital to be committed and serious about your growth and developing your skills and mindset when learning real estate investing
- Why you should attend the upcoming Summer of Deals and QLS Live events at www.SummerofDeals.com and www.QLSLive.com
- Why who you surround yourself matters so much to your mindset and to your success, and how all of Chris’s coaches have different strengths you can access and learn from
- Why anyone who tells you they know what the future holds isn’t someone to trust, and why the terms niche is ideal no matter what is happening with the market
- Why every time the market cycles it further proves that relying on banks can lead to bad experiences
- Why the terms niche and its three paydays per deal is a powerful way to break out of a “job” and create true financial freedom
- How to get some incredible gifts and resources from Chris and his Smart Real Estate Coach team for free
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: