16 Oct Making a Quantum Leap for Exponential Growth in 2021, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why clarity was the secret ingredient that helped Chris get everything going again after the 2008 real estate crash
- Why taking responsibility and ownership of your mistakes and challenges can help you break through them, learn from them, and achieve new levels of success
- How, in 1994, Chris faced a huge challenge when his business was pushed into involuntary bankruptcy, and how things got so bad that he kept a gun in his desk for safety
- Why who you spend time with determines everything about your life, and why going into 2021 with the right community is crucial
- Why everyone faces challenging events in their lives and why it is important to remember that these events don’t define you and that you can make it through
- What five points comprise the secret formula for 100% guaranteed success in what you do, and why each point matters
- Why it is important to evaluate your future based on what you’re doing now, and why you should adjust your current actions to prepare to get to the future you want
- Why your physical health is an important component of your overall happiness and success, and why getting serious and committed to your growth matters
- How Chris overcame his challenges by scraping the money together to hire a coach, developing a morning routine using the GEMBA method, and choosing wisely who to speak with
- Why the terms business is by far the best real estate niche to be in, especially during the pandemic and the current market
- Rock Thomas’s Coaching: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/rockthomas
- Dr. Amanda Barrientez’s Coaching: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/nfa
- Heather Robertson’s 12 Week Program YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpsZxrmeDARilha1uq4slA
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: