26 Aug Creating Predictable Success in an Unpredictable Market, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What a “one-handed economist” is, and why nobody can say for certain what the market will do under the global pandemic
- Why the terms niche offers predictable success in real estate regardless of what the market does
- How the terms niche isn’t just predictable but also super profitable, if you follow Chris’s method correctly
- Why market conditions are creating a “perfect triangle” of opportunity for investors in the terms niche
- Why “money follows management”, and how Chris and his team can show proven results working through challenging situations
- Why “success is a lousy teacher”, and why it is important that mentors have been through at least two storms and have learned to weather them
- Why creating leverage through tools and processes that allow you to accomplish more with less is the key to success, and why measuring and thinking are critical skills
- How Chris and his team first look for pain, then identify the best solution, then explain and provide that solution
- Why adding value is the best way to drive up your income, and why providing an amazing experience is the secret to adding value
- How Chris’s National Property Team is helping its members add value by providing an amazing experience
- Private 15-minute strategy call with Chris: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Smart Real Estate Coach YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/smartrealestatecoach
- 31 Day Billionaire course: http://smartrealestatecoach.com/billionaire/
- Dr. Amanda Barrientez: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/NFA
- Thursday Strategy Zoom Call with Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three Year $1 Million Plan: email@example.com
- Be The Authority course: https://predictiveroi.com/be-the-authority/
- Elite Entrepreneurs course: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/ignition
- Website: www.getQLS.com
Thriving In Chaos miniseries from the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast:
- Thriving In Chaos episode one, featuring Chris Prefontaine: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/solocast-14/
- Thriving In Chaos episode two, featuring Brett Gilliland: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/brett-gilliland-02/
- Thriving In Chaos episode three, featuring Clate Mask: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/clate-mask/
- Thriving In Chaos episode four, featuring Kevin Harrington: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/kevin-harrington/
- Thriving In Chaos episode five, featuring Don Yaeger: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/don-yaeger/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: