05 Feb Mindset, Mindset, Mindset!, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- How perceived constraints hold you back, and what you and your business would look like in ten years without any imagined constraints
- Why it is important to consider what you can and should get rid of in your life to help you go further
- Why you should think about what changes you can make to what you do and how you do it that would be advantageous for your goals
- Why you should also consider what major “needle movers” in your business and life can make a big difference to your long-term outlook
- How to review the “five absolute musts” from the lists above that should be your top priorities and can make the most significant difference
- Why belief is one of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal to attain your goals and achieve success in all areas of your life
- Chris shares stories of his personal experience with belief as well as examples from his students to show how belief can drive your confidence and success
- Why mindset is the most important resource you need, even more than money, time, or relationships
- Why you should search online for someone with a similar story and challenges to yours who has overcome their challenges
- How to get a personal review from Chris of your three lists (what you should get rid of, what changes you can make, and what your needle movers are)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “My Assignment For Chris”
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/NFA
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/billionaire
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/webinar
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/termsbook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/QLS/