27 Nov Six Powerful Steps to Help You Prepare for 2020, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it is important to find a niche you like and then find a coach who shares your values and has been in that niche for at least one down cycle to follow for 36 months
- Why committing to 36 months in a niche will help ensure that you succeed in that niche, and why you need to find someone to hold you accountable
- Why an accountability partner is a valuable asset to help you stay focused, and why having a partner and someone else to help hold you accountable is key
- Why you should check the Smart Real Estate Coach YouTube channel or the QLS Video Academy for the acronym ACAA (Action, Critique, Adjust, Action)
- Why knowing your metrics is a vital step you must take to understand what’s going on with your investments and achieve your goals
- Why you need to start taking action NOW to be fully prepared to have a successful year in 2020, and why you need to start your 2020 plan on January 1st
- How to get a free 15-minute 2020 plan or next quarter plan strategy call with Chris Prefontaine
- Why working on the mental side of your business and dealing with your baggage is important, and how to get access to Dr. Amanda Barrientez’s incredible NFA coaching
- Why you need to surround yourself with a community of people who share your values and help energize you
- Why committing to and taking action on the six points made in this episode is the key step that will help you ensure a successful 2020
- Wicked Smart Sitdown email: support@SmartRealEstateCoach.com
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/NFA
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/webinar
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/termsbook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/ebook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/QLS
- Website: http://profitsmattermastermind.com/