28 Sep Kickstarting Your Career in Creative Real Estate, with Rick Abbiati
Rick Abbiati is a U.S. Navy veteran and has worked in the defense industry for over 30 years, specializing in systems engineering and program and project management. He developed a passion for real estate after renovating his home in the 1990s and undertaking another major renovation a few years later. In 2016, to transition out of his W2 employment, Rick founded Colony Property Investments LLC, leveraging his business and customer service expertise toward his passion for real estate. Since upgrading to High 6, Rick has experienced great success with a $93,000 Payday 1 on his first deal, shortly followed by two more Takens and another soon-to-be on contract.
Rick holds a Business Degree from Southern New Hampshire University and also served on a condominium association Board of Directors. As a Director, he oversaw a multimillion-dollar renovation and property and financial management of a 350-unit residential community consisting of high-rise and townhouse condominiums and single-family homes.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How the Wicked Smart community has helped Rick uplevel his business
- Why coaching was a game changer for Rick
- What the Wicked Smart office strategy visit was like and how it helped him build momentum and enjoy a $93,000 payday just 30 days later
- How the strategy session with Zach and Chris made a difference to Rick
- Why Rick credits the QLS program with kick starting his career in real estate
- Rick’s advice for people interested in getting into creative real estate
- The key real estate misconception that Rick had before he joined the Wicked Smart family
- Website: https://www.colonybuyshouses.com/our-company/
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine