26 Nov The Power of a Positive Mindset, with Rebecca Louise
Rebecca Louise is a global fitness NASM Certified Trainer, best-selling author of It Takes Grit, and founder of the BTES Fitness App.
An international fitness entrepreneur, Rebecca’s mission to help others overcome excuses and achieve lasting change has garnered her over 400 million views. Her podcast, It Takes Grit, crested 250,000 downloads and has featured influential names including Olympic Medalist Katie Hoff, Chris and Lori Harder, Dr. Josh Axe, and Cassey Ho.
Her success and insights have been highlighted in Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Entrepreneur, and many other publications. She’s served as the face for Le Coq Sportif and been an ambassador for globally recognized brands including Nike, Amazon, NordicTrack, GoPro, and Disney.
A continual content creator and empowerment-focused influencer, Rebecca strives to make fitness and success accessible to the masses through her numerous platforms and courses.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How mindset impacts your ability to reach your goals, and how to focus your mindset
- Why fitness affects your humility and success levels in multiple aspects of your life
- What brought Rebecca to the United States, and how she pivoted and landed in the fitness industry unexpectedly
- Why Rebecca believes that there is no such thing as balance in life
- How to change your energy and peak state to act as your best self
- Free monthly workout challenges: https://rebecca-louise.com/pages/get-started
- BTES app: https://btesfit.com/app/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rebeccalouisefitness
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rebeccalouisefitness/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/rlhealthy
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: