12 Jan A New Way to Make Money, with Nate Scott
Nate Scott is the Host of Dollars and Nonsense Podcast and Infinite Banking Coach with Living Wealth. He joined Living Wealth, Inc. with a desire to help families and small businesses become financially free. It was there, under the wise leadership of Ray Poteet, that he learned the power of “Becoming Your Own Banker” through Private Family Financing (PFF) and has made it his mission to tell others so that they can feel the same sense of freedom and control that he enjoys today.
Nate loves to teach people the benefits of becoming their own banker and to coach them on how to successfully implement the system in their constantly changing lives. He longs for everyone to hear the truth about how money really works and to understand the power and freedom that Private Family Financing can bring to their families.
Nate has adopted the role of the Client Development Coach due to his passion for helping clients turn PFF into a Lifestyle. He is a presenter at many of the Financial Freedom Workshops, and while in the office, he spends his time coaching new and existing clients the truth about how to become financially free and wealthy.
Nate currently lives in Lawrence, Kansas, and is married to the beautiful Ashley Scott. He enjoys spending his time with family and friends, growing closer to his Savior, Jesus Christ, and being a part of his church’s worship team.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What is the biggest hurdle that most people bring into infinite banking
- Who is infinite banking for, and why should you use it
- Why the more entrepreneurial and creative you are, you’re more likely to enjoy infinite banking
- What are the most common mistakes that people make when getting started in infinite banking
- How to get started in infinite banking if you are a beginner
- Website: https://livingwealth.com
- Free Beginner’s Course: https://lifestylebanking.com/beginners-course/
- Dollars and Nonsense podcast: https://livingwealth.com/podcast/
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: