03 Aug Why Having a Mentor Boosts Your Chance of Real Estate Investing Success, with Morris Sutton
Morris Sutton is happily married with 4 children. He has always been interested in real estate but decided to make it his full-time business 3 years ago. As a flourishing entrepreneur, Morris previously had several of his own businesses, but he discovered a passion for real estate that outshined his other pursuits. He realized that real estate was a great vehicle for his dedication to helping people, and for Morris, there is no better feeling than helping the seller with their situation and helping a buyer realize the dream of home ownership.
Morris also contributes to a number of different charities, including Flatbush Hatzaloh, Jersey Shore Hatzaloh, and Chai Lifeline. He holds a Business Degree from Brooklyn College, and in his spare time, he loves to play sports, run, and hang out with family and friends.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Morris went from zero success in real estate to achieving those three paydays per deal
- Morris’ experience of the QLS course
- Why your success in real estate comes down to mindset
- The notion that getting on the phone and speaking to investors is absolutely critical
- How to make real estate investing work for you as a busy person
- How the QLS home study program works and the value of having access to an experienced mentor
- Morris’ experience of the QLS Live events and how they have helped him level up in his business
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine