25 Apr Hear from a Associate High 6 Level Member
Mike Makredes is from Fresno, California. He is been in sales all his professional life, and currently working in the Ag industry for the largest melon, broccoli, and corn grower in the US. He handle sales for over 12 million cases ($150 million) of produce per year.
What brought him to Chris and the Smart Real Estate Coach team was the thought of getting out of the rat race and into a business that he can control on his terms.
What you will learn:
- Why Mike decided to take a chance on an industry, he had no previous experience in
- What Mike experienced as he closed his first real estate deal
- How his own tenacity and the program’s support system led Mike to real success in his first year
- The need to continuously go out and find new leads for your business to keep your pipeline full
- The importance of taking the time to understand the fine details of each deal and learning to find the maximum upside of each one
- How listeners can get access to Chris’s free webinar program explaining more about the program along with $1,400.00 in free gifts
- The importance of going into the first year of the program with low expectations and understanding how much there will be to learn
- The need to let sellers guide you to their actual price point
- Some details around the new seller’s specialist program being offered
- How positive Mike’s experience has been so far and what he hopes to accomplish with the program going forward