23 Jan Be a fly on the wall and listen to this, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris Prefontaine is the Amazon Bestselling author of Real Estate on your terms – Create continuous cash flow now, without using your cash or credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and SmartRealEstatecoachPodcast.com.
Chris has been in real estate for 25+ years. His experience includes the construction of over 100+ single family and duplex homes (mostly 1990s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher realtors in order to scale & automate their business throughout US and Canada. He also participated (and still selectively to date) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups and consulting with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team which buys 2-5 properties monthly so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the Country.
Chris and his family/team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult and actually partner with students around the Country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chris Prefontaine’s Mastermind calls work, and why listening in on one will give you some fantastic insights
- During the call, Chris shares case studies of deals he has been able to complete, along with the strategies he used
- Students share their success stories and major wins, as well as updates on situations they’ve dealt with since the previous call
- Chris helps his associates set firm goals for completing deals within a set period of time
- Why accountability is a powerful tool and motivator for helping you complete deals
- Associates share unusual problems and situations they’ve encountered and what steps they took to overcome them
- Chris and his associates exchange ideas, clarify difficult situations, and create plans of action