27 Aug Wealth Building Strategies, with Mark Willis
Mark Willis is a man on a mission to help you think differently about your money, your economy and your future. After graduating with six figures of student loan debt and discovering a way to turn his debt into real wealth as he watched everybody lose their retirement savings and home equity in 2008, he knew that he needed to find a more predictable way to meet his financial objectives and those of his clients.
Mark is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, a two-time #1 Best Selling Author and the owner of Lake Growth Financial Services, a financial firm in Chicago, Illinois. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of his clients take back control of their financial future and build their businesses with proven, tax-efficient financial solutions. He specializes in building custom-tailored financial strategies that are unknown to typical stock-jockeys, attorneys, or other financial gurus.
As co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast™, he shares some of his strategies for investing in real estate, paying for college without going broke, and creating an income in retirement you won’t outlive. Mark works with people who want to grow their wealth in ways that are safe and predictable, to become their own source of financing, and create tax-free income in retirement.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Mark will be speaking at QLS Live from September 15-17 this year, and how to register to save your seat to learn powerful wealth building strategies
- Why Mark has decided that ROI stands for “Rate of Income”, and why Wall Street is inefficient compared to other wealth building strategies
- How Mark has helped people create extraordinary success through his financial planning expertise
- Why the first question you should be asking yourself is “why am I chasing the dollar?” and why the second question should be “what am I trying to accomplish?”
- Why efficiency is the key to smart investments, and why cash value life insurance is far more powerful than putting your money in the bank
- Why cash value life insurance is an extraordinary vehicle for funding your real estate investments and major money needs
- How Chris and his family team use Mark’s financial strategies to great effect, and how these strategies have been around for hundreds of years
- Why utilizing cash value life insurance is a “best kept secret” that few people are talking about
- How Mark’s investment strategies work perfectly with Chris’s “three paydays” real estate investing strategies
- How to get a free strategy call with Mark’s team at Lake Growth Financial to see if his wealth building strategies are right for your needs
- Get a FREE strategy call with Mark Willis: www.notyouraveragefinancialpodcast.com
- Learn more about how to “Bank On Yourself”: www.bitly.com/boyrealestate
- Episode 124 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/mark-willis/
- Episode 255 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/mark-willis-2/
- Register for QLS Live September 15-17, 2021 to hear Mark speak: www.QLSLive.com
- Website: http://lakegrowth.com/schedule/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/lakegrowth/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/marklakegrowth/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/lakegrowth/
- Twitter: @LakeGrowth
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: