24 Dec Finding Proximity to Greatness, with Luke Wren
Luke Wren is a Top International Business Coach, Keynote Speaker, and the founder of The Rhythm Nation with over 20 years of experience. Luke started his career building a chain of health clubs in the USA which led to a multi-million dollar exit.
He has gone on to coach CEOs, best-selling authors, and high-level entrepreneurs to help them scale their business, and live their life to the fullest using his wheel of life method.
Luke has spoken at over 60 Tony Robbins events including Business Mastery, Life, Wealth Mastery, Date with Destiny, and Platinum Partner events.
He is also a 4x all-American Collegiate Wrestler.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How working at a young age helps to develop a strong work ethic
- How Luke got started in personal development after buying a cassette from a garage sale
- Why having proximity to like-minded people or the opportunity to meet your mentors is important
- Why you should not wait, and always follow your intuition
- How Luke went from volunteering in the crew to being a Tony Robbins speaker
- How to utilize your fears to challenge yourself and change your life
- The Rhythm Nation: https://www.therhythmnation.co/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LukeWrenOfficial
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/luke_wren
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lukewren7
- Website: https://lukewren.com
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: