14 Nov This Software Solves Problems
John Matheson is the CEO of Commercial Loan Success, a software and education platform designed to help small business owners and property investors make more informed financing decisions. Using the Commercial Loan Success loan analysis software platform, commercial borrowers and commercial lenders are able to communicate more effectively and borrowers are able to approach commercial lenders more confidently, already knowing that their transactions are lendable. Through Commercial Loan Success, John hopes to provide the resources and educational materials that small business owners, entrepreneurs, and real estate investors can use to confidently obtain financing and grow their businesses profitably, all without being at the mercy of the predatory lenders.
John is also the managing member of J. Healy Development, LLC. The company specializes in developing new projects into sustainable properties. John has been in the property development business for 26 years and has been involved in transactions for developing, permitting, and/or financing of completed projects totalling over $50 million. Through J. Healy, John focuses on making multifamily, mixed-use, storage, and other commercial development properties more green and sustainable, lessening a property’s footprint while increasing its value.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How John got started in real estate, and how he became CEO and founder of Commercial Loan Success
- Why the hesitance of banks to issue loans after the 2008 recession spurred John to create his business to solve the problem
- How John connected with his business partner, Dan, and recognized the potential of the loan evaluation software Dan had developed
- How the information available from John’s CLS software can give you leverage to bargain with banks for financing
- Why John recommends you read the book Commercial Mortgages 101 by Michael Reinhard and what you can learn from it
- How the CLS software has empowered people to approach banks for loans, with example stories of folks finding success
- What three pieces of information banks look for before approving a loan and how John’s software can help you give it to them
- Where to go to get an informative chapter of John’s book for free and how to get a discount on his software