04 Jan Mastery of Your Real Estate Niche, with John Casmon
John Casmon is a real estate entrepreneur, who controls a portfolio of over 700 units as a general partner. He started by house-hacking a duplex and now partners with investors to purchase apartment buildings through his firm, Casmon Capital Group. He is the co-creator of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit, a no pitch event to connect like-minded investors.
John also hosts the weekly real estate podcast, Target Market Insights, where he speaks with specialists across the country to uncover the best emerging markets, marketing tips and investing insights.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How, what, when, and why John Casmon got into real estate
- Casmon’s investment strategy that built a portfolio of over 700 units
- His show, Target Market Insights
- Advice for people who are stuck and looking to make the transition into real estate
- How Casmon’s team is structured and the different roles Casmon Capital plays in deals
- The importance of mentorship and coaching in your real estate niche
- Why you should hire an assistant or a VA
- Event: www.midwestresummit.com
- Website: www.casmoncapital.com
- Twitter: @jcasmon
- Podcast: Target Market Insights
- Virtual Assistant Platform: www.getleverage.com