09 Aug Choose the Life You Want to Live
Joe Fairless is a full-time real estate investor that started buying multi family properties in 2013 and now controls over $135,000,000 worth of real estate. Prior to that, he was the youngest vice president at an award-winning advertising agency in New York City. He is the host of the extremely popular leading iTunes podcast, Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, where he has interviewed guests such as Barbara Corcoran and Robert Kiyosaki.
Joe is the author of “The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, Volumes 1 & 2,” which has been personally endorsed by Barbara Corcoran. All profits from the sale of the book are being donated to Junior Achievement.
What you will learn:
- How to talk to high net worth individuals as potential investment partners
- Increasing your own gains while growing your business with outside investment
- Turning your failure into success
- What to avoid when investing in multi family real estate
- Why hidden costs can be avoided with the right knowledge base
- Business relationships that are better left alone
- How you can choose what you want to do with your time
- Creating a business model you can stick to for the long haul
Ways to contact Joe:
- Website: www.joefairless.com
- Twitter: @joefairless
- For a free resources guide or money tracker email: email@example.com