30 Apr Real Estate Mentorship: Fuel For Success, with Jerome Maldonado
Since 1993, Jerome Maldonado has been a self-employed Entrepreneur. Inspired by his parents’ dedicated work-ethic, Jerome has always had a hunger for success and a willingness to do whatever it took to make his vision for his life a reality.
Jerome began his career in direct sales, where he was first introduced to team building, sales techniques, and real estate concepts. After years of hard-work with minimal return, Jerome hit success – big time. By his mid-20’s Jerome moved from making close to nothing to managing his own six-figure business.
In 1997, Jerome began to explore business, outside the direct sales arena. In 1998, Jerome pioneered a new construction company which he took to seven figures, in less than one year. With much success came the need for expansion. Understanding the simple concepts and benefits of leasing real estate, he purchased a multi-use retail and commercial property to house his business. Jerome found the traction and confidence which has allowed him to do millions upon millions of dollars in residential and commercial real estate transactions and holdings.
Over the course of his career, Jerome has founded multiple highly successful businesses. In 2003, Jerome Maldonado founded J. Jacob Realty, LLC., which he is still currently the active Qualifying Broker. J. Jacob Realty, LLC was put into place to complement its sister company J. Jacob Enterprises, Inc, which was founded by Jerome Maldonado in 2000. He is still the active President and CEO of J. Jacob Enterprises, Inc. and the Qualifying Broker for J. Jacob Realty, LLC. Additionally, he is the founder of several other corporations and an investor and equity owner in several diverse companies and industries.
Today, Jerome is excited to bring over 20 years of professional experience to the world’s business owners and entrepreneurs. He can’t wait to share his knowledge to help other hungry people take their lives to the next level.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jerome utilizes The Ray Kroc Model in his commercial real estate business
- Why Jerome decided to operate a low debt business
- The reason Jerome invested 6 figures into education
- How real estate mentorship with the right mentors helped Jerome make all of the big moves in his career
- Why you should choose mentors that have been through a few market cycles
- Why it’s important to follow the numbers and historical data when making investment decisions
- How real estate investors can reposition and take advantage of the current market
- Why warehouses are the #1 most favorable asset class for institutions
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeromeMaldonado.US/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeromemaldonado1/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeromemaldonado/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerome-maldonado-1018b183/
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: