14 Feb Automate…or Be Left Behind!
Jackie Gonzalez is a leader for several different areas of PATLive, including their Customer Service department, Accounting Team, and Human Resources team.
As a VP, Jackie is responsible for all of the traditional responsibilities of the position, including the oversight of all financials, legal considerations and personnel management.
As a key member of the Executive Team, Jackie is also involved in the implementation of projects that involve all departments, whether it is a new product/feature roll out, new marketing campaign or a project designed to update or improve internal processes. Jackie puts out fires, but is prepared to build them when they're needed.
What you will learn:
- Why Jackie went to law school after years of working in the field
- What Jackie learned from law school and why she went back to PATLive afterwards
- Learning to change paths when things aren’t going your way and why that’s okay
- Automating your call answering services with PATLive
- Why investors aren’t spending their time wisely and how they can fix it
- The everyday tasks you should be delegating to someone else
- The services PATLive offers and how you can get a free 14-day trial
- Customizing the services PATLive offers to fit with your business