12 Jun How to Survive $800k Being Embezzled and $400k Being Stolen, with J. Massey
Starting from nothing, J. has built a multi-million dollar real estate business. He now trains students from around the world on the methods he uses to generate cash flow and raise millions in private capital.
His primary focus is now on creating his own hospitality businesses using only short-term rentals, and he currently controls 21 units that earn nearly a million dollars a year in income.
J. is able to run his business on just three and a half hours a day because of his advanced systems and automation. In 2016, he made his system available to his students and they are having success faster than with any method he’s ever taught.
Creating Cashflow Diary in 2011, J. follows one simple rule: to only train and produce material around the strategies he’s currently employing; his courses are some of the most highly reviewed in the industry.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why J. got started in real estate investing due to devastating medical setbacks that happened to both J. and his wife simultaneously
- Why J. found real estate to be his only solution after he sold everything he could on eBay, and how learning “the hustle” carried over to real estate
- How J.’s short-term rental business works, and why it is more efficient and potentially lucrative than traditional single-family
- Why Airbnb isn’t the only marketplace J. uses, and how he teaches others to get into the short term rental market
- Why it is important to manage your expectations, and why a background in sales will speed up the process a bit
- How J. has survived having over $800k being embezzled, $400k being stolen, having tenants die in their properties, etc.
- What daily activities and habits J. has developed to find success and be his best every day
- Which influential mentors and coaches have most affected J.’s business strategies and outlook on life
How to contact J. Massey:
J. Massey’s Recommended Reading List:
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles: https://amzn.to/2VwOsG9
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard: https://amzn.to/2uVgD60
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer: https://amzn.to/2FYCtdT