15 Jun Understand and Improve Your Finances, with George Grombacher
A 20-year finance industry veteran, podcaster, writer, and speaker, George is working to help people get better at money and life.
He spent 10 years with a Fortune 100 company as an advisor as well as in leadership positions where he impacted thousands of people and developed training curriculums. He's the President of Financial Consulting Professionals, the Founder and Chief Community Officer of Money Alignment Academy, and the host of the Money Savage podcast.
George is honored to have been named to Investopedia's list of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors two years in a row. He is husband to Emilie and dad to James and Jack.
What you will learn in this episode:
- When, how, and why George became interested in the personal finance niche
- How George helps regular people get to a place where they no longer have to worry about money
- What the Strive Online Bootcamp does to help people to understand and improve their financial situation
- Why June is the perfect time to take action and get in control of your money
- Some of the mental stumbling blocks people often trip over in pursuit of their financial goals
- What confirmation bias is, and how it can impact your financial situation
- Where else you can find George’s insights and advice online
- Exclusive link: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/strive
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/georgegrombacher/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/glgrombacher
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine