29 Dec The Seven Laws of Sales, with Dan Doran
Posted at 04:00h in Uncategorized
Dan Doran is a Master Coach for real estate investment entrepreneurs. He and his team have coached over 1,800 entrepreneurs to six and seven-figure incomes. No joke! Dan built up his $5 million REI coaching company by advising real estate investors on how to supercharge their investing results by applying his REI master skills.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What are the seven laws of sales, and how Dan uses them to close nearly 50% of deals
- Why it’s important to keep things simple during the sales process
- What affirmative and positive responses can you get from a buyer other than “yes”
- How often should a salesperson be talking, and what types of things should they be saying
- Why you should show and explain more than you should talk when selling
- How using someone’s name during the sales process is beneficial
- What are the three things you should do when you encounter an objection
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: