01 Dec How to Work with Your Spouse, with Zach and Kayla Beach
Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zach decided to leave the world of bartending and personal training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zach is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why Zach and Kayla decided to get involved in real estate after leaving their bartending careers
- What is the one family rule they have that prevents them from always discussing business
- What goal did Zach and Kayla have when they started their real estate careers
- How to set boundaries when working with a spouse or family members
- How to balance the stress of managing multiple businesses and having a family
- What to do when your spouse or loved one doesn’t understand or support your goals
- Website: https://www.prepropertysolutions.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zacharyrbeach
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrepropertySolutions/
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: