17 Oct Time to Get Organized
Kayla Beach is General Manager of Operations for Pre Property Solutions and Chew Publishing, Inc. dba/Smart Real Estate Coach – helping manage over $20 mil in property between the family business and Associates around the country. Kayla has grown up with a real estate background. She has been involved with many raise the roof projects, rehabs and new construction projects and also excels in detailed and organizational work behind the scenes.
Kayla graduated from Notre Dame Academy in 2008 and continued her education at Johnson and Wales University to study Equine Business Management/Riding. After Attending Johnson and Wales her interest in helping animals grew. She then went on to University of Rhode Island where she was the Captain of the URI IHSA Equestrian team for 3 years and graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Animal Science and Technology. Kayla continued her commitment to the Equestrian team by becoming the Assistant Coach/Manager and helped coach the team to a regional win as well as many individuals to Zone finals and Nationals. Kayla currently resides in Newport, RI with her husband Zachary.
She enjoys educating both sellers and buyers about the unique options the family company has to offer. She also enjoys working with the Associates who are seeking to develop their own real estate businesses. Her energy and skill sets are enjoyed and appreciated by everyone she works with.
She continues to educate herself in the real estate field and has other entrepreneurial business interests with her husband and family members inside and outside of the real estate industry.
Lauren Bulk grew up on Aquidneck Island with a love for soccer and giving back to the community. Her family has run and organized several events over the years to benefit those in need. The charity that is close to her heart is the 3 Angels fund. The 3 Angels fund raises money through donations and has a yearly event which supports locals that are going through cancer treatment. The money that is raised at the event directly benefits those in need. It helps fund treatments of those going through cancer and funds grants that help those less fortunate. The grants allow locals of Aquidneck Island to get the treatment that they deserve even if they have fallen on hard times.
She graduated from Salve Regina University in 2015. During her time at Salve Regina she had success on the Women’s Soccer Team and was even a captain by her senior year. She continues to stay involved in the sport by coaching the girls at her alma-mater high school.
Currently Lauren is in charge of managing the database and coming up with effective campaigns and systems to best help everyone that is involved with Smart Real Estate Coach. Whether you know it or not Lauren probably had a hand in your involvement with Smart Real Estate Coach.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- How Kayla and Lauren first began working with Chris as the business began to grow
- How you can gain access to the tools and documents Kayla and Lauren use in their own work
- Strategies you can use to deal with common problems that are likely to arise in real estate investing
- Kayla's thoughts on juggling business with family life and maintaining productivity
- Lauren's thoughts on what it's like working for a close-knit family business
- The six core values that are the foundation of Chris's business
- empower individuals and families
- constantly innovate and improve
- complete all transactions with the highest integrity
- match effort for effort
- clear, blunt and to the point; no grey area
- team over me
- Why time management is the key to both professional and personal success