24 Feb What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?, with Chris Prefontaine and Zach Beach
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How a virtual assistant can be a powerful and productive member of your team to help you move the needle for your business
- Why sharing context around the tasks you assign and truly explaining what is expected is important for making the most of virtual assistants
- How to use Zoom or other software to create videos that demonstrate the tasks and expectations you have
- Why the next step is to delegate responsibility and create documentation of your systems and processes, and how documentation can help you streamline your processes
- How you can utilize a virtual assistant for all admin tasks including email, outbound calls, and other communications
- How to create a list of responsibilities to give to your virtual assistant that can free up your time and make your business more productive
- What key errors Chris has seen in associates when hiring virtual assistants, and why it is important to be clear in what you want the VA to do before you hire them
- Why hiring multiple virtual assistants that focus on different tasks can be a good idea for your business
- How American and Phillipino virtual assistants differ, and why it doesn't really matter which you decide to go with
- What differences there are between virtual assistants and executive assistants, and how to find a fantastic executive assistant
- Business Scaling Secrets virtual event: www.BizScaling.com
- The Elite Ignition program: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/ignition
- Real Estate Virtual Assistants (REVA): www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/reva
- 35-Minute Master Class: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: