19 Jun Looking Back and Looking Forward, with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single family and duplex homes (mostly 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
In this special 100th episode of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast, you will learn:
- How to be entered into a raffle for a free gift, just by giving our podcast a rating and sending a screenshot to email@example.com
- Why it is important to become the authority in your marketplace, and how it can benefit you and your business
- How the percentage of real estate transactions on terms across the country is steadily going up
- Why many investors struggle with self-doubt and haven't yet completed a deal, and how Chris and his team help them overcome this doubt
- Why the book “Killing Marketing: How Innovative Businesses Are Turning Marketing Cost Into Profit” by Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose is a powerful resource worth reading
- How Chris scaled his own business, and how he uses that same proven method to help you scale yours
- How an expert company helped Chris's family business design their company culture, mission, vision, and values, and how they can help you as well
- Chris outlines the numbers you can expect working in real estate on terms, versus other “high paying” professions
- What action you can take based on the information Chris has provided during this episode of the podcast
- How to book a free strategy call with Chris by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing “100th episode strategy call offer”
- Profits Matter Mastermind: http://profitsmattermastermind.com/
- Smart Real Estate Coach support email: email@example.com
- Smart Real Estate Coach on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/smartrealestatecoach
- The New Rules of Real Estate Investing by Chris Prefontaine: https://amzn.to/2EIRH6L
- Killing Marketing by Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose: https://amzn.to/2YZ12zc