21 Sep Tackling the Affordability Crisis, with Eddie Speed
Since 1980, Eddie Speed has dedicated his professional life to the Note buying industry, seller financing, and non-performing notes. He's introduced innovative ideas and strategies that have positively impacted the way the industry operates today.
Eddie founded NoteSchool, which is a highly recognized training company, specialized in the teaching of buying performing and non-performing discounted mortgage notes.
He is also the owner and president Colonial Funding Group LLC, which acquires and brokers discounted real estate secured notes. He has been a leader and innovator in the Note Business for over 30 years.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why Eddie sees affordability in today’s market as more impactful than supply and demand
- Why you shouldn’t leave it up to your CPA to construct creative tax solutions
- How social media is impacting buyers’ and sellers’ views of the market
- What the current affordability crisis means for those looking to make money in creative financing
- How Eddie’s book can help you take advantage of the current market and start making money
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine