27 Feb Secret Weapons for Getting to Yes, with Ed Rush
950 miles an hour. Now that’s fast. But it’s not nearly as fast as Ed Rush flew in his combat career as a decorated F-18 pilot, which included over 50 combat missions and 2 tours to Iraq. While in the Marines, Ed served as the one of the country’s leading instructors on aerial dog fighting and recently worked as a key player in the development of the new F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.
Ed is a sought after speaker, bringing his dynamic gifts to the stage in engaging ways that make his clients look great. Ed also serves as the “secret weapon” that over 300 companies have brought in “through the back door” to help them increase profit & decrease waste, consulting them with honesty and effectiveness.
After 2 combat tours to Iraq, Ed left full-time active duty to speak, write, and share a message that will change the world. He has achieved all of this despite possessing a below average intelligence (case in point: Ed failed Kindergarten).
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Which three things are the keys to getting people to say “yes” when you’re proposing a deal
- Why communication is different now than it has been previously, and how to take advantage of the changes
- Why you must build an effective and solid foundation for your business to be able to maximize your deals
- Why it’s worth attending Chris and Ed’s event, and what you can expect to take away from the event
- How Ed’s “basic training”, “weapons training” and “Jedi master” training levels work
- Why every great story and work of literature has a “hero” and a “guide”, and how it relates to your business
- Why the secret to success in your business deals is to keep the conversation about the person you’re speaking with
- Why a live event is a one-of-a-kind learning opportunity that can’t be replicated in any other way
- How Ed prices his one-on-one coaching, and why the price of Chris and Ed’s event is spectacular for what you’ll get