24 Aug How a Growth Mindset Will Help Your Business Thrive, with David Nurse
David Nurse is an NBA life optimization coach, future bestselling author, and worldwide motivational speaker. As a former professional basketball player (both international and domestic) and coach for the Brooklyn Nets, David has helped more than 150 NBA players with their personal and professional development both on and off the court. He has been invited to speak in more than 50 different countries on the topics of overall personal development, confidence building, leadership, and motivational growth. David resides in Marina del Rey, California, and is married to the love of his life, the stunning actress Taylor Kalupa.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why it’s critical to pivot your mindset and your perspective from scarcity to abundance so you can thrive during tough times
- The importance of understanding that if you take one small step a day, you're going to achieve your goals
- Why the affordability crisis means opportunity for motivated real estate professionals
- What David considers the most important thing you can do for your growing business
- Steps David took to become an NBA coach and why creative thinking is a key skill in real estate
- How networking moves you forward toward your goals and how attending a gathering of the top real estate minds can shift the needle for your business
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine