05 Oct Understanding Your “Why”, with Dan Rochon
Dan Rochon is a Head Coach and Visionary with the Greetings Virginia Sales Network.
As a real estate sales agent, Dan and his team are consistently top producers in the marketplace and provide solutions for their clients. Through their investing company, he and his wife Traci have been investing in residential and commercial real estate ventures for almost 20 years.
Dan and his team help clients acknowledge the reality of the situation – and create viable solutions — before they even begin the transaction process. Agents with Greetings Virginia can anticipate problems and get them out of the way ahead of time. By taking a long-term view and working to form long-term client relationships, Dan’s team succeeds where others may not – through knowledge and perseverance.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How mindset plays such a huge role in the success of your real estate business
- Why you need to view negative talk about the market as an opportunity
- How competing with the best can open up the potential for partnerships and learning opportunities
- What becoming an authority through specialization can do to open more doors for you
- Why you need to understand your deepest “why” in order to get through all of the day-to-day hurdles
- Why you need to dig to the root of your feelings of unworthiness in order to get out of your own way
Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
If you’re looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit the Resource page at https://smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine